A MAGICAL RIVER FOUND DEEP BELOW QUINTANA ROO
Take our unbelievable underground river tour.
In this surreal locale near Playa del Carmen you can observe natural history dating back millions of years, as you hike and swim through a route of about 1 km full of beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Go deep inside an underground cave, where you'll experience true silence among some of the most dramatic mineral formations in the world.
Come with us on a magical journey through the crystal museum that is Río Secreto, where the history of our planet is written on the myriad geological formations, and where floating in its crystal clear fresh water your life will change forever.
- A journey through one of Mexico's most distinct and alluring nature reserves
- Amaze with underground rivers and impressive natural rock formations
- A fun tour through a natural wonder of the world, truly unique.
- Round Trip Transportation
- Wet suit
- Safety equipment
- Light lunch
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable shoes (no flip flops, water shoes highly recommended)
- Underwater camera
- Additional set of clothes.
- Cash for Gratuities, Photos or souvenirs
This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical and mental handicaps, or those with serious heart problems.
Those who have had recent surgery or individuals that suffer from claustrophobia, as well oversized individuals.
It is not advisable for pregnant women.
It is not recommended for children under the age of 6 years old.
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this activity.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.