This adventure brings you to the underwater world of Cancun, visiting three unique aquatic ecosystems to explore. Our friendly guides will guide you so you'll have the best snorkeling experience. Either you're a first-timer or an experienced snorkeler, you'll be blown away by the marine life and stunning underwater views. Visit the fantastic Yal Ku lagoon in Akumal, an ocean inlet full of gorgeous tropical fish and vegetation. The next stop is an open cenote in the middle of the jungle where you can marvel with the lush vegetation and crystal clear waters. These freshwater "swimming sinkholes"" are carved into the limestone over millions of years, creating stunning rock formations and the perfect place to refresh in the jungle. After that, snorkel in a gorgeous underground river. The tour includes a delicious buffet lunch with non-alcoholic beverages, snorkel gear, and the best guides to ensure your safety. You can't miss this authentic Cancun experience!
- Discover in one day three extraordinary ecosystems of the Mayan world
- Explore an underground river in the middle of the jungle
- Take a dip into the fresh water of the mystical cenotes
- Round trip transportation in A/C vans
- Snorkeling gear
- Entrance fees
- Soft drinks
- Bilingual tour guide
- Tips, souvenirs
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.