Embark on a 90 minute horseback riding tour through the Mayan jungle in Cancun. The excursion starts from a private beach and takes you riding through the tropical jungle past hidden sinkholes on the Yucatan peninsula. The tour takes place at Playa Maroma, which is one of the world's most spectacular beaches according to Discovery Channel Travel and its beach club will be waiting for you and your friends or family at the end of the ride.
After the ride, you can relax and enjoy yourself at the beach club. As part of the tour package, you have access to complimentary refreshments and can swim in the Caribbean waters.
- Enjoy a peaceful ride on the back of a beautiful horse
- Ride through the jungle and mangroves, observing the exotic vegetation and curious animals
- An exciting activity for the whole family
- Safety gear (use of helmet is mandatory)
- Bottled water, soft drinks
- Snacks at the restaurant (tortilla chips, hot sauce, beans)
- Roundtrip transportation
- Locker Rental
- photos, videos
- $2 USD reef fee
- tips, alcoholic drinks
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
Minimum age for tour: 8 years (must be accompanied by a paying adult).
Minimum age for parasailing: 12
No child rate available.
The use of security equipment ins mandatory.
In obedience to ecologic regulations, horses cannot be ridden in the water.
Children do not ride alone, their horse is pulled by a guide.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.