Garrafon Swim Encounter
- An unforgettable experience for everybody at the paradisiac natural park of Garrafon
- Interact with dolphins in a close encounter that all your family will love
- Have an all day fun at one of the most beautiful natural parks of the Caribbean
- 15 min briefing and 40 min in the water
- Ferry Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Cancunmeeting point Playa Langosta at 9:00 am.
- Continental breakfast, national open bar and lunch buffet at Garrafón Reef Park
- This program includes a handshake, a kiss and hug and free time with the dolphins
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jackets
- Lockers and showers at Garrafon Park
- Transportation to meeting place
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres
- Meals and beverages in Dolphin Discovery Isla Mujeres (only available at Garrafón Park)
- Dock fee payable at check-in
- Children from 4 years old pay dock fee
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
If you have any health or physical problem please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.