- Enjoy flying in the only park that has a zip line over the Caribbean Sea
- Live a close encounter with beautiful dolphins through the best snorkeling experience
- Feel the thrill of the belly ride and finish off with an exhilarating boogie push through the water
- 15 min briefing and 50 min in the water
- Ferry Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Cancun meeting point Playa Langosta at 9:00 am.
- Continental breakfast, national open bar and lunch buffet at Garrafón Reef Park
- This program includes: Belly Ride, Boogie push, Kiss, Hug, Hand target, free time, Handshake
- Snorkel equipment, life jackets, kayaks, hammocks, pool, lockers and showers at Garrafon Park
- Transportation to meeting point (Playa Langosta)
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Only BIODEGRADABLE sunscreen and repellent
- Cash (for pictures, souvenirs, and tips).
If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
6-12-year-old, children can swim with a paid adult as a companion.
13+-year-oldcan swim on their own.
For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030. Please remember: no refund, if unused.