- Garrafon National Reef Park is a terrestrial paradise of reefs and cliffs facing the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean
- Enjoy the park's exclusive areas for a more comfortable experience
- Spend a day full of adventure and chilling, enjoying all the activities available
- VIP Lounge (family or adults area)
- Garrafon park
- Zip line
- International buffet cuisine and international open bar
- VIP Lounge for adults includes Jacuzzi
- Lockers, showers, lounge chairs, towels
- Maritime roundtrip transportation, meeting point Playa Langosta at 9:00 am.
- Use of kayaks, bicycles, life jackets and snorkel equipment.
- Entrance to “Punta Sur”
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins and in the zip lines
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres
- Dock fee of $8.00 USD(prices may vary without notice) payable at check-in
- Children from 4 years old pay dock fee
What to Bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species
- Cap or hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Extra cash for souvenirs and tips
For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030. Please remember: no refund, if unused.