- Garrafon National Reef Park is a terrestrial paradise of reefs and cliffs facing the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean
- Enjoy the park's exclusive areas for a more comfortable experience
- Spend a day full of adventure and chilling, enjoying all the activities available
- VIP Lounge (family or adults area)
- Garrafon park
- Zip line
- International buffet cuisine and international open bar
- VIP Lounge for adults includes Jacuzzi
- Lockers, showers, lounge chairs, towels
- Maritime roundtrip transportation, meeting point Playa Langosta at 9:00 am.
- Use of kayaks, bicycles, life jackets and snorkel equipment.
- Entrance to “Punta Sur”
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins and in the zip lines
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres
- Dock fee of $8.00 USD(prices may vary without notice) payable at check-in
- Children from 4 years old pay dock fee
What to Bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species
- Cap or hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Extra cash for souvenirs and tips
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance at contact Olympus tours
Remember no refunds for unused tours.