Join us on the perfect combination of culture and adventure. We will take you to the heart of the Maya land and the majestic archeological site of Tulum with its spectacular views over the Caribbean waters.
Experience the thrill of flying over the jungle canopy on a spectacular zip-line ride, test your tenacity as you rappel 60 ft down into the Mayan jungle and enjoy snorkeling through an underground river with its crystal clear waters and outstanding rock formations. Delight yourself by sampling real Mexican cuisine surrounded by the sounds of nature only to be topped off by traveling back in time to admire the beauty of the archeological site of Tulum, where a certified guide will make you feel part of history while you tour around this ancient ceremonial center. Our guides will accompany you at all times and share valuable information about the local traditions, flora and fauna, all to make sure you experience an Xtreme day!
- A perfect mix of culture and adventure in the heart of Mayan civilization
- Experience the thrill of flying over the jungle canopy on a spectacular zip-line ride
- Admire the beauty of one of the most important Mayan archaeological sites
- Transportation in air-conditioned van
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- Climbing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch and beverages
- In this tour alcoholic drinks are not available
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance at contact Olympus tours
Remember no refunds for unused tours.