Dolphins Swim Adventure Isla Mujeres
- Experience the action and feel the emotion of swimming with dolphins in their natural habitat
- Swim with dolphins in the most beautiful island in the Mexican Caribbean
- Get close and interact with the ocean's most charismatic creature
- 15 min briefing and 50 min in the water
- Ferry Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Cancun
- National open bar and lunch buffet
- Beach Club (lockers, showers, swimming pool, lounge chairs)
- This program includes the famous belly ride, boogie push, a handshake, a kiss and hug
- Transportation to meeting place
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres
- Dock fee payable at check-in
- Children from 4 years old pay dock fee
- Camera is not allowed in the water
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
Six-year and older visitors with a minimum height of 1.22 m / 4 ft, are welcomed.
For your own safety, during your Dolphin Swim experience, it’s important to leave out of the lagoon areas your personal belongings such as your camera, video and jewelry.
This experience is not recommended for pregnant women. If you are, you’ll be able to cheer up from the observation area, as well as the rest of the companions.
Our dolphins are extremely delicate animals, therefore we kindly ask you to do not use any kind of sun protection or skin products.
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or seizures.
Children must be at least 4 feet tall to participate in this activity.
Children under the age of 12, may participate under the direct supervision of a responsible parent or family member.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030. Please remember: no refund, if unused.