Wet n Wild is one of Mexico´s most popular water parks. Located right on the beach on the Caribbean coast of Cancun, the Wet n Wild water park is a great place for families with kids of all ages. The admission to the park includes all kind of food and drinks, all water slides, activities and entertainment. The comprehensive meal plan includes snacks (hamburgers, fries, chicken nuggets, pizza, nachos, hot dogs) soft drinks & cocktails (alcoholic). Learn all about these fascinating dolphins with this swim program for all thrill-seekers. Some one-on-one interaction with these friendly creatures is just what you need during your vacation, all staged in an entertaining, controlled and safe setting.
You'll get a mask to watch them swimming and gliding underwater and then hold on tight for the belly ride as the dolphin whisks you across the lagoon while you grab onto its dorsal fins! Navigate with dolphins due to the Belly ride behavior; you’ll touch, kiss and interact with them and learn from this majestic marine mammal species. With our trainers’ help, you’ll learn about their habits, physiology and how they communicate.
- Learn all aboutthese fascinating dolphins by observing their behavior under the water
- Let the friendly dolphins take you through the water on an amazing ride!
- Watch them swimming and gliding underwater and then hold on tight for the belly ride as the dolphin whisks you across the lagoon
- Orientation Session
- Introduction to dolphin behavior and physiology
- Personal interaction with our friendly dolphins
- Dolphin kiss
- Belly ride
- Greet & wave
- Time to swim with diving masks
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
- Water shoes
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Bathing suit and a towel
- Extra T-shirt
- Biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Extra cash (tips, pictures)
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030. Please remember: no refund, if unused.