Dolphin Encounter Isla Mujeres
- Swim with dolphins in the turquoise Caribbean sea
- Enjoy an unforgettable day in one of the most beautiful islands of the Mexican Caribbean
- Interact with these intelligent and sociable marine angels
- 15 min briefing and 40 min in the water
- Ferry Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Cancun
- Beach Club (lockers, showers, swimming pool, lounge chairs)
- This swim with dolphins program includes a handshake, a kiss, hand target and free time with the dolphins
- Buffet meal & national open bar
- Bilingual trainer
- Transportation to meeting point
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres
- Dock fee payable at check-in
- Children from 4 years old pay dock fee
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
This activity is not recommended for people with sinus problems, or for those who suffer from claustrophobia, seasickness or do not know how to swim.
All children under 6 years old must be accompanied by an adult depending on the type of program.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.