Deep Sea Fishing - Private 4 hours
Spend the day with family and friends on your own private charter boat or share one and meet new friends, it’s your choice! Climb aboard the fishing boat, as we sail into the turquoise waters. Enjoy refreshments and discuss who is going to catch the big Kahuna!
The Mexican Caribbean is home to over 500 species of fish, don’t fret over your lack of experience, there's fishing for every level, from the curious beginner to the serious professional. Have an opportunity at catching anything from sailfish, marlin, or tuna. The experienced captains and crew will certainly help you reel in the "big one".
Enjoy this day and make memories for a lifetime!
- The diverse eco-system offers a huge variety of fish to be found
- A fishing adventure for your family and friends in you own private boat
- Feel the freedom of sailing in a private charter
- Fishing license
- Soft drinks
- Transportation to the meeting point.
- Dock fee payment is required and National Park $10.00 USD p/p
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash
This expedition is not suitable for people with heart problems, severe physical and motor handicap.
It is not suggested for oversized people (over 264 pounds) or people who are not able to handle physical activity.
It is definitely not recommended for pregnant women.
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this expedition.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.