Discover Coba, the oldest Mayan city in the Yucatan Peninsula, on a tour that takes you through spectacular landscapes in the middle of the jungle and offers you the magical experience of climbing to the top of one of the highest constructions in ancient Mayan civilization.
- Climb the big Pyramid of Nohoch Mul and amaze with the stunning view
- Admire the lagoon of Coba and its wildlife… including some crocodiles!
- Take an exciting excursion through the jungle to discover one of the most important archaeological sites of the Mayan civilization
- Round transportation
- Entrance to Archaeological Site
- Bottled water
- Souvenirs, photos or tips
What to Bring
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes
- Insect repellent
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities
- Use of video camera
- All children must be accompanied by and adult
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.