Cultural MayaVillage - Coba
Visit the archaeological site of Coba, and discover the amazing Nohoch Mul pyramid, the tallest in the Yucatan Peninsula from where you will have stunning views of the jungle.
Visit a secluded Maya family set in Laguna Chabela, they will share with you ancient Maya manners. Then visit Tres Reyes an authentic Maya village where you can learn in their natural reserve that protects local flora and faunae. Swim in an incredible Cenote in Esmeralda and enjoy a meal of typical food, soft drinks, and hand-made tortillas.
- Discover the amazing Nohoch Mul pyramid, the tallest in the Yucatan Peninsula and climb to the top for stunning views of the jungle
- Walk through the jungle discovering impressive Mayan vestiges, learn about the Mayan Civilization
- Swim in a beautiful cenote (sinkhole) created millions of years ago and amaze with its crystal fresh waters
- Transportation for small groups
- Traditional lunch and beverages
- Entrance fee to Coba
- Archaeological and multilingual guide for all day
- Tips for our guides
- Alcoholic drinks
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
This expedition is not suitable for children under 6 years old.
People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substance won’t be allowed to participate in this expedition.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.