Chichen Itza was a large pre-Columbian city built by the Mayan civilization. This archaeological site is world famous, because of the Kukulkan pyramid and designated by UNESCO as one of the “New Seven Wonders of the World”. The Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza are one of the places you shouldn’t miss when traveling to Cancun or the Riviera Maya.
The site is located about 125 miles (200 km) west of Cancun. There you can find perhaps the most incredible Mayan ruins in the Yucatan. Take advantage of our excursion to Chichen Itza and find out why the Mayan culture fascinates millions of people from around the globe.
Chichen Itza was the spiritual capital of the ancient Mayan civilization. Besides the Pyramid of Kukulcan and the Temple of a Thousand Columns you can find plenty of other amazing buildings around the site. Enjoy an unforgettable excursion back into the times of the Mayan empire. Our English speaking guides will explain everything you need to know about Mayan history.
- A guided tour through perhaps the most incredible Mayan ruins in the Yucatan
- Chichen Itza is one of the new 7 Wonders of the World
- Visit a beautiful cenote (sinkhole) and swim in its fresh crystal waters
- Round Trip in air-conditioned bus
- Entrance fee Chichen Itza
- Buffet lunch in Restaurant (no drinks)
- Cenote (water inlet) visit
- Bilingual Guide
- Transportation to meeting place
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.
Cancellations within 24 hours of departure are not refundable, except upon presentation of a medical certificate.