Chichen Itza | Luxury
Chichen Itza is a must-see if you are visiting Cancun or the Riviera Maya. Discover why the Mayan culture fascinates millions of people from around the globe.
This archaeological site is world famous, because of its designation as one of the “New Seven Wonders of the World” by UNESCO. The site is located approximately 125 miles (200 km) west of Cancun.
Take advantage of our excursion to Chichen Itza by traveling in a luxury bus equipped with washroom, television, flip top tables to be able to enjoy continental breakfast and drinks that will be served during transportation (sodas, water and beer).
Indulge in Chichen Itza's history during the guided visit, take incredible pictures of the temples and pyramids, discover local gastronomy during a delicious buffet lunch, and cleanse your soul by jumping in an amazing fresh water well.
On the way back to your hotel enjoy an unforgettable excursion visiting the colonial city of Valladolid.
- Get to Chichen Itza while enjoying a luxurious ride
- Visit one of the 7 New Wonders of the World
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch after the amazing tour
- Luxury Roundtrip Transfer
- Beverages on board (Bottled water, Soft drinks / Beer)
- Continental breakfast
- Buffet lunch in Restaurant (no drinks)
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance to the archaeological site
- Cenote visit
- Panoramic visit of Valladolid
- Transportation to meeting place
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
This activity is not recommended for people in wheelchairs or with difficulty to walk.
If bringing a video recording device to Chichen-Itza a fee will be charged for each device.
Children of 3 years old not paying tour ticket will share seat with parents on the bus.
Adult fare as from 12 years old.
Children fare from 4 to 11 years old.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.