What you heard about this important archaeological site is true: Chichen Itza was the most remarkable city and ceremonial center of the Mayan Civilization The name means: "In the mouth of the well of the Itzaes," referring to the Sacred Cenote, a massive sinkhole once believed to be the entrance to the underworld that is found in this important site. Lots of ancient Mayan buildings still remain in this place, such as the Temples of Jaguars, the Skulls Platform, and the enormous temple of Kukulkan, the site's highlight. Contemplate the unique beauty and outstanding construction of this vestige. Walk around to discover the Great Ball Court, where the ultimate prize was being offered in sacrifice to the gods back in the days of the Mayan civilization splendor. Chichen Itza was designated one of the New Seven Wonders of the World by UNESCO. Once you step into this site, you'll understand why. This tour includes a visit to another gorgeous cenote located pretty close to Chichen Itza, where you'll have the chance to dip in its refreshing crystal waters. Get ready for a day full of culture and fun!
- Get to Chichen Itza while enjoying a luxurious ride
- Visit one of the 7 New Wonders of the World
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch after the amazing tour
- Luxury Roundtrip Transfer
- Beverages on board (Bottled water, Soft drinks / Beer)
- Continental breakfast
- Buffet lunch in Restaurant (no drinks)
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance to the archaeological site
- Cenote visit
- Panoramic visit of Valladolid
- Transportation to meeting place
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.