Cave Diving 2 tanks
Cancun and the surrounding area is one of the world´s top destinations for international divers. The huge variety of marine wildlife attracts new and experienced divers from all around the world.
- This activity is only for certificated divers, is indispensable the PADI certification ID
- An unforgettable experience. Discovercenotes and caves, hundreds of them still unexplored
- Watch naturecomealive in front of your eyes
- Specialized divers in cave diving will guide you through this adventure
- All diving equipment (except wetsuit)
- Boat ride to reef
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation to Marina
- Reef tax (should be paid at the Marina)
- Rent of wetsuit (10 USD)
What to Bring
- PADI certification ID
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
This activity is only for certificated divers, is indispensable the PADI certification ID.
This activity is not recommended for people with sinus problems, high blood pressure, Diabetes, serious heart problems, oversized people or for those who suffer from claustrophobia or do not know how to swim.
It is also not recommended for Children under 12 years old and pregnant women.
People under the effects of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this activity.
At least 1 year since the last dive.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030.
Please remember: no refund, if unused.