This is a unique experience especially designed for travelers with a taste for the exotic, which includes a ride through beautiful Caribbean landscapes, through the jungle and sand dunes, on a camel!
- Ride through the jungle and the beach on the back of a friendly camel
- Amaze with the landscapes while the camel takes you on a peaceful ride
- Interact with the camels by feeding them and shooting some selfies
- Snacks (refried beans, tortilla chips and hot sauce), bottled water and non
- alcoholic beverages at the end of the activity
- Safety gear
- Bilingual guide
- Camel ride (45 min)
- Time at the beach for photographs and camel interaction
- Round trip transportation
- Alcoholic beverages
- Photos (available at an extra cost)
What to Bring
- Cash (for souvenirs and photographs )
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (preferably closed in shoes and jeans or pants)
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
Maximum number of participants: 8
Participants must be at least 10 years old.
Children under the age of 5 ride free with an adult on the same camel.
This activity is not permitted for pregnant women.
Not permitted for people with a weight over 220 pounds.
Not recommended for people with any health condition that may prevent them to participate safely in the tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030. Please remember: no refund, if unused