Diving in Cozumel is an amazing experience for beginner and certified divers, if you hold a valid dive certification you can dive with us to 85 feet and experience some of the most awesome wall dives in the world. Imagine the thrill of diving off a sheer vertical facade and descending down the side of a brightly colored wall of wonderful reef formations teaming with marine life and fish.
Upon descending, as you swim towards the reef you try to imagine what’s coming and visualize the magical site that awaits you. Nothing can prepare you for the breathtaking view of Santa Rosa and San Francisco Wall dives. Remember to stay calm and breathe because the surprise and thrill will take your breath away! This tour includes transportation from the Marine to Playa del Carmen we take you on the public ferry over to Cozumel where you can enjoy a 2 tank reef dive. After lunch, you catch the 5 pm ferry back to Playa Del Carmen returning to your hotel between 6.30-7.30pm.
- Dive in the second largest barrier reef area in the world, The Mesoamerican Reef
- Enjoy the most beautiful underwater scenery
- Thanks to the area’s amazing ecosystem, the coral reef thrives creating and attracting marine life in abundance
- Supervised Dive
- Sodas and Water
- Air-conditioned bus ride from Cancun to Playa del Carmen (from meeting point)
- Ferry from Playa to Cozumel
- Lunch in Restaurant "La Misión"
- Dock fee payment is required and National Park $10.00 usd p/p
- Photographs, souvenirs, tips
What to Bring
- PADI Certificate
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance at contact Olympus tours
Remember no refunds for unused tours.