Bob stands for breathing observation bubble. A great way to observe the marine life that populates the Cancun reef site Chitales.
The helmet contains a breathing apparatus which allows you to stay underwater just like when scuba diving. Sit back and relax whilst we take you on a motor boat through the lagoon out to sea. Upon arrival to Chitales reef site you will board our main BOB boat where you receive complete instruction on how to ride the scooter.
Whilst on the surface of the water you mount the Bob and our instructors will gently lower you down (about 20 feet). You have 30 minutes to enjoy navigating your personal submarine in the clear waters of the Mexican Caribbean. It’s very common to come across sea turtles in this area not to mention an abundance of colorful tropical fish.
You then have the chance to enjoy a Cancun snorkel tour at Chitales reef, also included in your BOB package.
A great option to explore the underwater world from above and beneath the surface.
The minimum age to participate is 12 years
- A great option to explore the underwater world beneath the surface
- A unique tour where you’ll drive your won mini submarine
- Ride a mini scooter while you breathe through a bubble-like helmet. Second best to diving in Cancun!
- Guide and instructions
- 30 minutes Bob Ride
- Snorkel Tour with equipment and new snorkel tube (yours to keep)
- Bottled Water and soda
- 16% tax
- $10 usd marine park/ dock fee (price may vary without notice)
What to Bring
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Extra Cash
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030. Please remember: no refund, if unused.