ATV + Zip Line - Single
- Total distance traveled is 25 kilometers (or about 15 miles). Not a bad way to spend your day!
- Land into a cenote from a zip line.
- Enjoy one of the most mystical and beautiful places of the Riviera Maya
- Driving time will be shared between the two riders
- Transportation in air-conditioned van
- Professional bilingual guide
- ATV rental fees and taxes
- Helmet and goggles for driver and passenger
- Climbing and snorkeling equipment
- Lunch and beverages
- Entrances Fees
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription masks available on request
- Optional Collision insurance available for 15 USD per person
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
- Water shoes
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Bathing suit
- Extra T-shirt and Towel
- Biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Extra cash (tips, pictures)
Basic swimming skills required. This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, pregnant women, or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity. People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
Minimum driving age is 16 years. Weight limit: 300 pounds (135 kg) Size 44.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance call Olympus Tours Riviera Maya office 1-855-203-9910 or email:
Remember no refund for unused.