- Total distance traveled is 25 kilometers (or about 15 miles). Not a bad way to spend your day!
- Land into a cenote from a zip line.
- Enjoy one of the most mystical and beautiful places of the Riviera Maya.
- Driving time will be shared between the two riders
- Transportation in air-conditioned van
- Professional bilingual guide
- ATV rental fees and taxes
- Helmet and goggles for driver and passenger
- Climbing and snorkeling equipment
- Lunch and beverages
- Entrances Fees
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription masks available on request
- Optional Collision insurance available for 15 USD per person
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
- Water shoes
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Bathing suit
- Extra T-shirt and Towel
- Biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Extra cash (tips, pictures)
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance at contact Olympus tours
Remember no refunds for unused tours.