Wine, Cava, and Tapas Tour from Barcelona
- Shared transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Guided visit at Ca n'Estella cava cellar and private house
- Three Rabellat i Vidal cava tasting
- Regional tapas lunch
- Guided visit to Oller del Mas vineyards, castle, and cellar
- Three ecological wine tasting and cheese platter (3 artisanal cheese slices)
- Possibility to buy the wines tasted (shipping available)
- Bottle of water, provided towards the end of the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Meet your guide at the departure point and make your way to your first winery, Ca N’Estella. Start your journey with a welcome drink as you gaze at the incredible country house and venue. As you stroll through the premises, your tour guide will introduce you to the winemaking process. Sample a local tapas lunchand three different types of Rabetllat i Vidalcavas, the sparkling wine famous all over the world. These amazing wines are made according to tradition, and aged underground in perfect conditions of humidity and temperature.
Next, you will be transported to the picturesque region of Pla de Bages to Oller del Mas, a 10th century castle, where the owner continues with the family traditions of quality winemaking. You'll try ecological château wines, and discover the taste of the region paired with artisanal cheeseof the province.
Once you have learned the techniques of cava and wine productions in the cellars of these two beautiful properties, the group will make its way back to Barcelona.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour leaves fromPlaza Catalunya, 21 (by theHard Rock Café) – look for thepink umbrella.
- The tour departs at12:30 pm (meet strictly at12:15pm).
- There is a limit of 15 people per group, although transportationwill be shared with other groups.
- Please note that we reserve the right to modify the order of the sites visited if considered necessary.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended as there is some walking involved.
- Temperatures inthe wineries tend to be more extremethan in Barcelona. Please check the weather forecast the day before and dress accordingly.
- Infants aged 3 or less may join the tour free of charge, but note that no car seat or meals areprovided.
- If you have reduced mobility, please contact us before booking. We do our best to welcome everyone on board!
- If you have anyspecial dietary requirements, pleaseinform us upon booking.