Tapas Tour of Barcelona
- Tapas walking tour with a specialized gourmet guide
- 8 tapas, hot and cold
- 3 tastings in the market and specialty food stores
- 3 drinks (water will be considered as a drink)
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What You Can Expect
Your tapas walking tour begins at a gastronomic center that was created to offer new experiences to foodies and travelers visiting Barcelona. Here, enjoy a guided tasting of traditional Spanish products such as cheese, cured meat and bread, all washed down with a drink.
After this activity your tour will continue near Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with its bird cages, tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
The tour continues at a restaurant offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy three tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your food-and-wine-guide provides insights into the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
Your last stop will be in a bar where four tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer will be waiting for you.
Flamenco Show UpgradeFor a richer experience, book the upgraded version of this tour including a 50-minutes flamenco show with a drink.After enjoying your tapas and drink at the first bar in Las Ramblas, you will make your way to El Born, one of the trendiest neighbourhoods in Barcelona. There you will head to Dalmases Palace, the splendid Gothic venue in which the flamenco show will take place. Sit back and relax as you discover this incredible dance sipping on a glass of cava.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Seafood, nuts and sesame seeds are present in all the kitchens and counters of the bars visited; tools, gadgets, pans and some ingredients might contain traces of these products
- Tapas will be shared with the other people on the tour and may contain traces of seafood and meat. If you would like other food not included in the menu, you will be kindly requested to settle it separately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Products standard cancellable
(Please note: Starting from the January 1st, 2016 - Tapas and Flamenco tour will start at 4:45pm)