Small-Group Montserrat: Wine Tasting and Tapas
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Local English-speaking guide
- Guided visit to Montserrat Monastery (1 hour)
- Half an hour free time at Montserrat
- Guided visit to Oller del Mas vineyards, cellar, and castle
- Three organic wine tasting
- Cold tapas lunch with dessert
- Bottle of water, provided towards the end of the tour
- Possibility to buy the wines tasted and to ship them home
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Your guide will pick you up from central Barcelona in the morning and take you to beautiful Montserrat to explore the Monastery before heading to Oller del Mas, a stunning 10th-century castle whose beautiful winery reigns over 1,000 acres (405 hectares) of land.
With your guide, spend time exploring the vineyards and touring the production plant and the cellar. Sit back and relax as you taste three wines paired with authentic Spanish tapas. You’ll also learn about wine production from the winery’s oenologists, who are experts in the science of wine making.
You’ll then return to Barcelona in the afternoon.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 18 years
- Please note that late shows or no shows are not refunded.
- There is a limit of 15 people per group, although transportation may be shared with other groups..
- Infants aged 3 or less may join the tour free of charge, but note that no car seat or meals are provided.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended as there is some walking involved.
- Please check the weather the day before your tour. It can be cold and/or rainy in Montserrat.
- Note that Montserrat is a religious site – please dress accordingly.
- If you have reduced mobility, please contact us before booking. We make sure to welcome everyone on board.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Montserrat is a Natural Park a very highlighted cultural destination that can't be entirely explored in a single tour. Your experience includes some free time in Montserrat. If you consider it insufficient, please check with your guide upon arrival