Sagrada Familia Facades Private Tour with Independent Interior Visit
- Private tour guide
- Public transport tickets
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water and a city map
- Skip-the-line Sagrada Familia ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- IMPORTANT: When you go inside the church you have the possibility to go up one of the towers, it has an extra cost of 15€ per person (you have to be fit to go up/down stairs), the operator NEEDS to know in advance if you are interested to do it as the availability of the tickets is very limited.
What You Can Expect
Once your guide meets you at your hotel, you will start this 1.5-hour experience heading to the Sagrada Familia by public transport. Thousands of tourists visit the Sagrada Familia every day to enjoy the masterpiece of the genius Antoni Gaudí but not many people know the stories behind its incredible façades.
You will discover that the meticulously designed exterior which is richly decorated with different scenes and events from the Bible. Gaudí was deeply religious, and loved to mix architecture with nature. You will discover that to realize his vision for Sagrada Famlie, he used a lot of his creative energy and time. Gaudi was the "God's Architect".
After your exterior visit, the guided tour ends and you will enjoy your skip-the-line access to the church interior, having a look at its incredible decorations as long as you wish (you will visit the inside on your own without the tour guide).
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Kids under 16 years old are free of charge (just entrances of monuments or transportation if applicable)