Priority Access: Best of Barcelona Tour Including Sagrada Familia
Please note: From January 11 to January 17, La Pedrera will be closed for maintenance. These are the regular works for maintenance performed annually and during the same dates. You will have the alternative to visit the Casa Batllo instead.
- Fully guided tour of Barcelona
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Skip the line entrance ticket to Sagrada Familia
- Walking tour of the Gothic quarter
- Complimentary transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What You Can Expect
Start with a drive to Barcelona's famous hill of Montjuïc, the site of the 1992 Olympic Games, which offers excellent views over the city. After a brief stop at the Catalunya National Art Museum, continue down to Plaça Espanya and on past the modernist buildings of the Eixample area.
On your way to the Sagrada Famlia, you’ll go through Passeig de Gracia, home to designer stores and two of Barcelona’s most renowned Antonio Gaudí buildings – La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
Skip the line at La Sagrada Familia and avoid the very long queues. Your guide will give you a comprehensive tour of the exterior before taking you straight past the long lines and into the magnificent interior of this famous structure, where you will have some free time to explore on your own.
You’ll then head to the oldest part of Barcelona, the Gothic Quarter, where you’ll leave the bus and enjoy a stroll through the narrow streets of medieval Barcelona. From there, travel back to the early Middle Ages, visiting the Jewish Quarter, the Royal Palace, the original 2,000-year-old Roman temple and part of the Cathedral.
Continue to the Born district, where you’ll have free time for a quick lunch before heading to the magnificent Santa Maria del Mar church, one of the most beautiful in Barcelona, where your tour ends at approximately 1pm.
Do you want to visit Park Güell and La Pedrera?
Upgrade to the full-day tour of Barcelona, and you'll continue to Park Güell. Enjoy a guided tour of the famous city garden, where you’ll be introduced to some of Gaudí’s most bizarre creations. Finally, you’ll visit one of Gaudí’s most famous buildings, La Pedrera (1-hour). You will skip the line again, and have an hour to visit interior of the building. Your tour will then end at approximately 4.30pm.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: From January 11 to January 17 La Pedrera will be closed for maintenance. These are the regular works for maintenance performed annually and during the same dates." You will have the alternative to visit the Casa Batllo instead.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour operates only in English.