FC Barcelona Football Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
- Entrance fees
- Booking fees: 1,25€
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What You Can Expect
Make your own way to FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou football stadium, Europe's largest stadium with a capacity for almost 100,000 people. On arrival, head directly inside with your skip-the-line ticket to explore the stadium independently.
Begin with a visit to the team’s changing room. Walk around the locker area, shower room and massage area, and imagine how tense the atmosphere would be down here before games.
Next, follow in the footsteps of Diego Maradona, Gary Lineker, Jordi Cruyff, Josep Guardiola and Ronaldinho, and make your way through the stadium’s tunnel toward the pitch. Draw a deep breath and then step out onto the grass. Spin around slowly as you take in the 360-degree views of the stadium, imagining what it would be like to step out to 100,000 cheering fans.
After, head back into the tunnel. Pause by the chapel to see where players can pray before games, then scope out the TV room, press room, and presidential box, where royal figures, politicians and other famous faces watch the matches.
Continue on to the FC Barcelona Museum. Immerse yourself in the long history of the club as you interact with state-of-the-art, audio-visual displays. Watch snippets from some of FC Barcelona’s most important matches, and plug into one of the headsets to listen to the earthshattering sound of the packed stadium during matches.
Then, walk past the impressive collection of gleaming trophies, photographs, sports equipment and team kits that have been collected over the years. There’s also a special area dedicated to Argentinian superstar Leo Messi, where you can see his four Ballons d’Or and his three Golden Boots, as well as two interactive walls where you can relive his goals.
How long you spend at Camp Nou is up to you, but many visitors find 1.5 hours to be sufficient.
Please note: Customer must exchange their voucher and pick up tickets at Calle Balmes in central Barcelona (Opening times: Monday to Sunday from 8:30 to 20:00).
- May 1 to October 12: Monday to Sunday from 9:30am to 7:30pm
- October 13 to December 21: Monday to Saturday 10am to 6:30pm. Sundays: 10am to 2:30pm (November 1st as well)
- December 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29 and 30: 9:30am to 7:30pm
- December 26 and 31: 10am to 2:30pm
- December 25: Closed
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: It is indispensable to attend Julia Travel SL Office and picking up the tickets at: Julia Travel Office at Carrer de Balmes, 5. 08007 Barcelona.
- If the client attends directly to Camp Nou without the picking up of the tickets, will not be allowed to get into the Tour.
- You can walk on the grass but not on the football field.
- Museum Visit: On match days, the stadium closes 3 hours before kick-off and opens again an hour and a half afterwards. On Champions League match days, the stadium closes at 15:00. Camp Nou Tour: On match days, the Camp Nou Tour does not operate.
- For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Tour is not adapted for people with physical walking disabilities.
Products standard cancellable
From January 7, 2016 to March 27, 2016 and from October 13, 2016 to December 20, 2016: Monday to Saturday from 10am to 6:30pm. Sundays and public holidays from 10 am to 2:30 pm.
From March 28, 2016 to October 12, 2016 and from December 21, 2016 to December 31, 2016: Monday to Sunday from 9:30am to 7:30pm (except December 31, 2016 from 10am to 2:30pm and December 25, 2016 date in which the venue will be closed)