Barcelona City and Coast Helicopter Tour
- Helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Escape Barcelona's lines and crowds by taking to the skies! On your Barcelona sightseeing helicopter flight over the coast and heart of the city, you'll pack Barcelona’s top sights into a thrilling 12 minutes, and experience the grandeur of Barcelona's main attractions in a way that's impossible from the ground. You'll also see one of the most famous landmarks in Spain, the gothic Sagrada Familia, from the air!
Starting from Barcelona's downtown helipad, situated near the cruise docks, your flight takes you past the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and the famous Barcelona stadium of Camp Nou. You’ll soar over the Barceloneta beaches, the Olympic Port, Torre Agbar, the Stadium and Olympic Ring, Tibidabo and the World Trade Center. You’ll also get bird’s-eye views of the Avenida Diagonal and the urban grid of the Eixample, the commercial port, the Forum Building and the Castle of Montjuïc Mountain.
All seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views over the coastline, and a recorded commentary is included for your enjoyment.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5 passengers
- Children aged two years old and above are permitted onboard the helicopter. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Passenger weight details are required to equilibrate the total weight of the flight. Seating distribution onboard is subject to the pilot's judgement
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220 lbs (100 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Security Requirements (must be observed by all guests):
- Must have a valid passport or photo identification
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry-on bags will be allowed on the flight. Lockers will be available free of charge
- Personal cameras, video cameras and binoculars are allowed onboard once they clear through security
Products standard cancellable
• 10:30am to 2pm
• 2pm to 5:30pm
Please note that until 31 March flights will be available during the weekends with the following time ranges:
• 10:30am to 14:00pm
• 14:00pm to 16:00pm
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact departure time (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher).