Ultimate Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
- pin_drop Location: Las-Vegas (USA)
- event Season: Daily
- check_circle Availability: Daily
- watch_later Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes
- people Adult: Price not available for current selection
- Child: Price not available for current selection/tour
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Native Hualapai Indian buffet lunch
- Pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Indian cultural performance at Eagle Point
- West Rim Shuttle between Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- All local taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
What You Can Expect
Your Grand Canyon adventure begins with a limousine transfer to Las Vegas Airport to catch your 45-minute helicopter flight over the Nevada and Arizona desert to the Grand Canyon West Rim. The helicopter flight includes commentary and major landmarks are highlighted along the way, including the Colorado River and Hoover Dam.
Arriving at Grand Canyon West, you'll descend 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) below the rim to land by the Colorado River and take a 15-minute narrated boat ride. You'll then ascend to the Grand Canyon West Welcome Center and board a shuttle bus to explore the top of the canyon.
You will then have approximately 2.5 hours of free time at the West Rim. Highlights include:
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a transparent glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village, exploring Native American history and culture
- Hualapai Indian Buffet lunch, served at Guano Point overlooking the Colorado River
Truly the ultimate experience, flying from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon where you'll cruise the Colorado River and then spend time at the West Rim. To complete your Grand Canyon experience, you also have the option of choosing the Grand Canyon Skywalk for 360 degree panoramic views.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.Â The boat portion of the tour may be cancelled due to high water levels in the Colorado River. In the case of a cancellation, extra time at the base of the canyon will be offered or a partial refund will be issued.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- The helicopter can hold a combine weight of approximately 1200 pounds (545.45 kg) for 6 passengers
- Due to the nature of the tour, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair passengers for this tour
- Due to the amount of walking required for the tour, wearing closed toes shoes is recommended.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
- Due to uneven and steep surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with heat related illness, physical disabilities and those using a wheelchair
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
- IMPORTANT: The boat portion of the tour may be cancelled due to high water levels in the Colorado River. In the case of a cancellation, extra time at the base of the canyon will be offered or a partial refund will be issued
Grand Canyon SkywalkHere are some suggestions on what to take along to make your Skywalk experience truly memorable:
- A little patience! And maybe your iPod...waits in line of about 30 minutes are common
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade at the Skywalk, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert
- You cannot take your camera or any personal effects on the Skywalk. Be prepared to store your belongings in the lockers at the Skywalk.
Products standard cancellable
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews 24, average 5.00
We had a wonderful trip! The limo was right on time. The boarding lounge was very nice. Our pilot Cody was very friendly and helpful. He gave us interesting explanation and our conversation covered a wide range of topics beyond just Grand Canyon. Grand Canyon is beautiful and breathtaking. the weather was comfortable in early April, not too hot and not too cold. It was before the peak season so there wasn't a long line at each spot. The trip gave us an amazing experience and was worth the money!
Our pilots name was Joe. He was to the point and low key, simply awesome. The ride was about 45 minutes. I would suggest not to eat a heavy breakfast or drink too much before takeoff. I did get a little woozy. We were lucky to only have 4 passengers. We had lots of space. Once you land you do the boat ride for about 15-20 minutes, then the helicopter flies you out of the canyon to a bus depot. From there you take the bus ride to the different stops. we passed up the first cowboy stop. Its a good thing because the other stops were basically why we were there. And the time goes quick. We ate at the skywalker, and had a roast beef sandwich, chips, orange and a drink. It was a very good sandwich. Guano point was my favorite because you can hike up the small rock hill and see the old mining place. The views were spectacular.
A fantastic experience! The helicopter ride was amazing. The boat ride on the Colorado River gets you up close to the canyon walls. As recommended by other reviewers, we all skipped the first Ranch shuttle bus stop and did the last 2: Skywalk and Guano Point which were both spectacular and gave enough time to enjoy the views and have lunch at leisure.
The service provided by Sundance Helicopters was superb.
I cannot say a bad thing about this trip! Awesome! Our pilot Raymond was great and totally informative! We also did the skywalk which was cool! Even got to take pictures and take video of a young couple getting engaged! He actually gave me his camera to do it! Congrats! Worth the money folks! Better then leaving it at the casino's :
This is the only way to see the Grand Canyon !!!
Let's start with our pilot Melinda, she was excellent, pointing out things as we flew and telling us lots of information about both the Grand Canyon and the Hoover dam and the areas we were flying over.
As there were only 4 of us, we had plenty of room, we swapped from the back, going out to the front coming back to Las Vegas, a bit squeezy in the front but a better view. The trip on the river was good and the boat man very helpfull and knowledgeable. Happy to spin the boat around to get the best photos. The views from the viewing points, especially Guano point were tremendous. Perhaps the only downside was the very ordinary breakfast at the Indian ranch. Given the overall cost they could do better. So the trip was great. The only thing is that we could have got it a lot cheaper by booking when we got there!!!!!!!!
It was fun and informative
Yes this trip is expensive but well worth every penny. Everything was so well organized and very professionally run.
We were picked up in a stretch limo which was a first for me and taken to the helicopter pad. Our pilot was very
friendly and experienced. The sights were amazing and we were constantly kept informed of all the different points of interest by the
pilot.We landed in the grand canyon and amazed at how close we were to the sides of the canyon.we were then taken for a short boat ride in the pontoon.
Afterwards we were taken by bus to the skywalk. Tip- Please remember you are not allowed to take go pro or cameras onto the skywalk.They will provide you with photos which you can purchase. You can move around from different locations by bus. We
waited until the end of the trip to have our lunch and it was excellent! Our brilliant pilot then flew us back over the las vegas strip and returned back to the hotel by stretch limo again.
I would thoroughly recommend this adventure!
If you only have time or money for one adventure out of Las Vegas, this must be it. The pilot was super friendly and knowledgeable and kept us amused with his jokes. The pick up by limo from the Bellagio started the adventure in style. Seeing the strip, the Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon from the air was very special. The raft ride on the Colorado River was relaxing and spectacular at the same time. The photo opportunities were endless and the view from the sky deck stunning - not for the feint-hearted. Only criticisms were that we were squeezed into the helicopter like sardines - one too many in my opinion. Also - no good food to be had - the Indian Village was a total let-down.
The title of this tour does not disappoint! What a fantastic tour from a very professional outfit. Our Pilot John was quick to assess any pre-flight nerves and kept up a string of corny jokes to keep everyone at their ease as well as a very informative commentary. The journey was incredible and gives some pretty amazing photo opportunities and landing on the canyon floor gives a fantastic perspective. Back to the rim and we did the whistle stop tour of the 3 visit points. If i had one complaint it would be that this a bit rushed if you want to see all of them. An extra hour would make this faultless. In the end, we had too little time to spend at the last stop where some native american crafts were being sold. But overall this was the highlight of our Vegas trip we would highly recommend the operators Sundance helicopters.
Great tour! Helicopter ride was awesome! The pilot was great!
This tour was amazing!
We took the 1:00 pm tour hoping it would be sunset on our way back and we lucked out. It was great. You start with a 40 minute helicopter ride from Vegas. There is a recorded commentary for parts of the trip, plus the driver chimes in as well. Our driver was John S. and he was great. On the way to the Canyon we flew over the Hoover Dam and the Joshua Tree forest. Once at the Canyon, we landed at the bottom for a 15-20 minute boat ride on the Colorado river where we learned more about the Canyon. We then flew to the top of the Canyon where we had about 2 hours to stop at three stops by bus. I would recommend skipping stop 1 unless you'd like to take a ride on a horse and carriage or mechanical bull. Stops 2 and 3 were the best. I wish we had more time at Stop 3. The views were incredible. It would have been nice to have an extra hour for this part of the tour to really get to enjoy the views. Also, we didn't stop to eat, so I cannot comment on the food. On the ride back the sun was setting and the lights were on on the strip. We flew over Freemont Street and the Strip. It was great. Also, the driver is very fair about sitting up front. On the way to the Canyon our party sat up front and on the way back the other party sat up front. The pilot is knowledgeable and can answer questions. I would highly recommend this trip.
Awesome in every way!! Not to be missed. From pick up by limo to return by limo could not be faulted. Helicopter flight was just amazing, flying through the Gran Canyon was amazing. Boat trip on Colorado River was excellent. Much better than expected. Time at rim was a bit on the short side for us but suited others. Scenery just spectacular. Our helicopter pilot, Raymond was excellent and informative. A definite must do trip.
Amazing day a must if your in Vegas
Brilliant! An excellent day! Our pilot, Byron, was fantastic......very informative with his commentary and witty as well!
Fantastic trip.. Cody was brilliant.
Absolutely wonderful trip. The helicopter ride was a great way to see the Grand Canyon and landing at the bottom for the boat ride was the best!!
you have to do this tour, amazing experience that you can fly through canyon, only with helicopter that you can do this, highly recommended
Fabulous way to see one on the World's wonders. Great pilot, made day very enjoyable. I would use this company again.
Worth every penny. A great adventure with breath-taking views and plenty of memorable experiences. The tour is well organised and the crew are friendly. Only downside is wanting more time at the eagle viewing point.
Had an awesome day. Our pilot Weston was great. He explained everything we were seeing and even answered the out of the blue questions from the 6 year old in the back seat.
All in all a day we will remember for many many years.
Unfortunately we donÂ´t have availability for your current selection, please try to change date or number of visitors.