Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip by Coach, Helicopter and Boat with Optional Skywalk
- pin_drop Location: Las-Vegas (USA)
- event Season: Daily
- check_circle Availability: Daily
- watch_later Duration: 12 hours
- people Adult: $ 372.99 USD
- Child: Price not available for current selection/tour
- Transport by luxury motor coaches with large viewing windows
- 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) helicopter decent into the Grand Canyon
- Approximate 15-minute river boat trip
- Grand Canyon West Rim shuttle bus
- Hotel pickup and drop off at Most Las Vegas Strip Hotels, 1 hour to 1.5 hours before tour departure
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note: The listed price does not include a USD $20 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
What You Can Expect
Your journey begins with an approximate 3.5-hour drive by luxury air-conditioned motor coach to the Grand Canyon West Rim. At the Grand Canyon, you'll hop aboard a million-dollar A-Star, six-seater helicopter with large vista windows and take a five-minute, slow descent to the Grand Canyon floor, approximately 4,000 feet (1, 200 meters) down!
Once you've reached the canyon floor, you'll board a pontoon boat for a ride down the Colorado River! You'll glide along the walls of the mighty Grand Canyon for approximately 15 minutes, then fly back up to the rim for a shuttle bus tour to Guano Point and Eagle Point.
At Eagle Point, you can view the Hualapai Indian Village and purchase handmade crafts and jewelry to take home with you. Guano Point affords a bird's-eye view of the canyon. Next stop is the Hualapai Ranch for a cowboy cookout! After lunch and a short scenic drive along the Grand Canyon West Rim, you'll head back to Las Vegas by luxury coach.
The fleet of luxury motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows for your comfort and convenience
Grand Canyon Skywalk Upgrade:
The latest attraction at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon is the glass bridge called the Skywalk. Perched 4,000 feet above the Colorado River, the Skywalk safely sits over the edge of the canyon for panoramic 360 degree views. Photographs are available to purchase in the gift shop after your walk.
Please note: The listed price does not include a USD $20 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
All paying passengers will receive a voucher allowing admission to Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino for up to four (4) passengers. All tickets are subject to a $5 service fee payable at the time of redemption. Please note: Offer is subject to change.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.You must provide a three day notice for this request to be accommodated.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Total time at the canyon is approximately 3 hours, it is up to you how you spend your time (ie: helicopter, boat or skywalk).
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Here are some suggestions on what to take along to make your Skywalk experience truly memorable:
- A little patience! Waits in line of about 30 minutes are common
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade at the Skywalk, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert
- You cannot take your camera or any personal effects on the Skywalk. Be prepared to store your belongings in the lockers at the Skywalk.
Products standard cancellable
Important: hotel pickup commences approximately 1- to 2-hours prior to this time depending on the location of your hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local supplier. Contact details will be advised on your pre-paid voucher.
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews 24, average 5.00
Just the best day ever. Well organised, great food, just wish we had longer there.
Very good day out
Amazing.. Stunning.. Breathtaking!
Take every advantage of upgrading to the VIP Private tour 10pax, when you arrive at the tour office check-in. Worth every penny!
This tour was amazing.
Excellent service too. Tommy our driver was the best and kept the journey entertaining. Would definitely recommend.
Liked it a lot.
Did a few trips with Viator in the past and they do not disappoint.
It and #39;s a must do trip though it and #39;s a full On Trip but well worth it. The Service provider was professional
I am so happy I chose this Tour company. Everything was great. Our bus driver was amazing. We did the helicopter and boat ride. I truly was in awe, the Grand Canyon was breath taking. Please do this you won't regret it. Way to celebrate my 60th bday.
The helicopter ride was awesome!
Skywalk was unbelievable.
This tour was amazing!
It was brill
Majestic, awe inspiring once in a life time experience that all should make it on your bucket list item of MUST do and see
Helicopter was smooth ride. Awesome pilots!
Short ride on the Colorado river was very nice. Be sure to touch the frigid water. Its blessed. Who knows might bring you luck.....
We absolutely loved the trip. Got a little tight on time with the helicopter, boat and skywalk but it was definitely worth it. They allow you to swim in the Colorado so bring a swimsuit. Everyone we dealt with was incredibly nice and helpful. Highly recommend this excursion.
This tour was worth every penny. From the moment you get picked up from your hotel to the moment you get dropped off, the company exceeded my expectations with service. This tour is a must do. Bus driver Tommy T is the absolute best!!!!
We went on May 2016 for this tour. This is one of the most Amazing trip/activity we choose to do for Vegas. We are well looked after by pleasant and friendly staff. This is the 1st time we went to las vegas was. Highly recommend to do this activity.. We have a pleasant fantastic Driver Louie!! drove us to and from grand canyon and hoover dam, he was giving us plenty of information and pep talk. A good glimpse of grand canyon a quick helicopter ride to the canyon river, raft riding and helicopter back to the top of the canyon. You just have to mindful if you go to west rim canyon that you have 3-4 hours time to spend there and go to the helicopter ride 1st as time goes by quick when you are having a fantastic time. Breath taking views! For the staff Thank you for looking after us.
it is a well planned trip. Enough time to complete all the activities and the three points. The bus was a luxury bus with comfortable seating.
Realmente estoy muy contenta con esta excursion la unica complicacion que tuve fue para concretar 48hs. Antes por donde me iban a pasar a buscar ya que no hablamos ingles y hubo un malventendido eramos 4 y vinieron a buscar a 2 despues de una discucion aseptaron llevarnos a los 4
An amazing trip from start to finish, we enjoyed the trip out to the Grand Canyon.Seeing the countryside and the history was great.Stopping at Hoover dam was enjoyable and great for photos. The helicopter ride was simply breath taking, absolutly enjoyed the helicopter ride, would recommend. Lunch , was great a small choice but enjoyable . We enjoyed the view whilst eating lunch.Shuttle buses out to the different location at the canyon.The trip back to Las Vegas was great seeing the lights coming into Vegas, the narrative on the trip back was very informative.
would recommend this to everyone it was awesome helicopter ride boat ride skywalk all amazing bus driver thomas was great and entertaining
Fantastic sights. Not enough time given when doing helicoptor, boat and skywalk, but a must if you can.
We enjoyed the entire day - had a great bus driver - the views from the helicopter were spectacular - the boat ride was fun - the skywalk was breathtaking. Lunch was very good. We left on time and got back on time. Great trip. Highly recommend.
Awesome! I highly recommend the helicopter and boat ride. It made the trip! The bus driver Darrell was very nice, friendly, and funny!
This tour was amazing!
$ 372.99 USD