Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Day Tour from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk
- pin_drop Location: Las-Vegas (USA)
- event Season: Daily
- check_circle Availability: Daily
- watch_later Duration: 12 hours
- people Adult: $ 142.99 USD
- Child: Price not available for current selection/tour
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
- 15-minute Hoover Dam photo stop from the pedestrian walkway
- Entrance fees
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option not selected)
What You Can Expect
Leaving Las Vegas behind, you'll enjoy an approximate 15-minute Hoover Dam Photo Stop from the pedestrian walkway along the new Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge! You'll then travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon - the road gets a little dusty and bumpy here!
Once at the West Rim you will have 3 hours of unguided time at the Grand Canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the following attractions.
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) where you can take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village - explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
- Hualapai Ranch Wild West show
- Lunch at the Guano Point, Cowboy Cookout or the Skywalk Cafe (vegetarian options are available)
- Spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point and panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point
- Complimentary Grand Canyon West Express shuttle bus
Helicopter - Boat Combo Upgrade:
Why not complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15-minute ride on the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) and the panoramic view.
All paying passengers will receive a voucher allowing admission to Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino for up to four (4) passengers. All tickets are subject to a $5 service fee payable at the time of redemption. Please note: Offer is subject to change.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- If you did not select the Helicopter and Boat upgrades, please enter N/A into the weight field.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.You must provide a three (3) day notice for this request to be accommodated.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms (for emergencies), reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- There may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- No personal items such as mobile phones, cameras, backpacks and purses are allowed on the Skywalk; complimentary lockers are available for storage
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.
Products standard cancellable
Important: hotel pickup commences approximately 1- to 2-hours prior to this time depending on the location of your hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local supplier. Contact details will be advised on your pre-paid voucher.
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews 24, average 5.00
No words can describe .. out of this world
Grey line bus tours amazing
Boat down the canyon
Not to be missed
Â£350 but worth every penny
West Rim Skywalk view OVER - notice I said OVER the Grand Canyon is breath taking. U have to C it 2 believe it. It was worth every penny. Would I do it again? - ABSOLUTELY.
This tour was awesome! We were picked up at our hotel at 5:55AM and were taken to the main terminal for instructions and details of our tour. Our bus driver Tommy T was very responsible, detailed and strict about tour schedule. He's very detailed and adamant on implementing tour schedule. When you are in a group tour, some people just don't have respect about other people's time. They act as if they own the bus and nobody else was there that would be affected on their tardiness. But Tommy T was very detailed and kinda repetitive about tour schedule. I would recommend this tour for those who have never been to grand canyon.
Great tour! Take the whole package with boat and helicopter, its unforgettable experience. The tour guide is also very knowledgeable and friendly. Our tour guide was Kenny by the way. You won't get bored at the bus!
We didn't know if we wanted to deal with the long trip to the canyon,but were so happy we did it. It was a unbelievable experience and we enjoyed every second. The skywalk was a blast and everyone should try it. The pictures we took were breath taking. Our bus driver Tommy T, was one of a kind and he kept me laughing the whole trip. Great day!!!!
A bucket list trip that was everything I wanted it to be.The bus ride is long but we had a very entertaining driver.How can anyone be disappointed in the Grand Canyon.I did the walk on the Skywalk and it did not let me fall!
Fun, fun, fun and met new friend
This trip was amazing! Worth every penny. And Thomas our tour guide/bus driver was fantastic! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember to tip your driver at the end of the day! Especially if they did a great job!
We took the VIP package and it was worth the money. Really recommended!!!
We had the best time, our tour guide Gary was very knowledgeable and very entertaining.
Words and pictures do not describe how amazing this trip was...The bus driver Thomas was awesome, he was funny, knowledgeable, and very courteous. The Hoover Dam, Joshua Tree forest and lake mead were a site to see but I cannot describe the unbelievable beauty of the Grand Canyon. I would and will recommend this trip to anyone visiting Las Vegas, it was the highlight of our trip. We had the best time ever!
Kevin was great
Fantastic views!! Skywalk is a must
Loved this tour, not just for the grand canyon but Thomas our bus driver was hilarious and had us laughing all day on a very long day. We were picked up at 6am down the road from Planet Hollywood a bit hard to find as we discovered it was underground and lots of different buses leaving at different points so lucky we looked the night before as we would have missed the bus. This bus then takes you to a central location where everyone is checked in and can have a coffee/snacks before boarding the bus for the tour. Very smooth ride with lots of information all the way. Grand Canyon spectacular and skywalk a must I was petrified but so glad I did it. There are 3 different areas to visit at the Grand Canyon. You really have to pace yourself to see all 3 areas plus look at the gift shop on the way out and also line up early at the start as the line gets very long. Buses take you between each area and come every 5-10 minutes but keep an eye out for the last bus. We had lunch at Hualapai Ranch which had large servings, basic food but nice and good for the kids. Dropped off at hotel on the way back. Very happy with this tour, especially Thomas, and definitely travel with them again.
Our driver/tourguide Thomas was incredible. I can't believe that he was able to drive, talk and be a standup comedian in the same time. This guy really deserves a rase. The tour was great overall, and if you are in Vegas you really need to take a day off from the craziness and enjoy the nature. The skywalk was crowded and the people taking pictures of you are really bad at their job... don't expect anything much from those images.
Very short stop at Hoover Dam. About 70 steps to walk up to the viewing area, but there is a zigzag path to use instead. The walkway is quite a distance from the dam, so take a good camera if you want detailed photos. The Grand Canyon was everything I'd expected and more. I didn't go on the skywalk and wasn't disappointed either. Shuttle buses take you to two different areas of the West Rim. Be warned, there are no barriers along the canyon at the West Rim so people can get stand right on the edge. Very few facilities when you're at the canyon so take what you need with you. We didn't bother with the Wild West show. After the majesty of the Grand Canyon it all seemed a bit frivolous, be great for kids though I imagine.
What a great day! We got notified of our pick up time at our hotel and they were prompt! Then we upgraded to the Mercedes for a more personal tour. Kevin was great! You won't be sorry for doing this trip! I wanted to do the Skywalk, but my friends and husband were afraid of heights....you can pay when get there if you change your mind! Line was too long though! Lunch was great! Plan to spend more time at Eagle Point where skywalk is and helicopter rides. Lunch was great at Guano Point! The Hualapai Ranch can be your last stop.
Actual tour was a brilliant experiance, do however wish we paid slightly more to save having to wait for others to get back to coach afterwards.
is a must go!
This is a great tour if you don and #39;t to do something at night back in Vegas. Our bus returned at 7pm, allowing us enough time to get dinner and relax.
Our driver, Tomas or Thomas (not sure of the spelling) was awesome. He maintained a lively, funny and upbeat attitude throughout the entire trip.
The views were more spectacular than what I had imagined. I was very surprised at how much fun the Skywalk was.
This tour is excellent. We skipped the ranch sounded like a tourist trap and spent all of our time in the viewing areas. The food served at Guano Point was fabulous. Highly recommend choosing this option for eating there.
Our driver, Uncle Russell, was entertaining, informative, friendly and helpful. The bus was clean and comfortable. The bagel we had at the bus station was delicious and the chicken dinner at Guano Point was the best dinner we had in Vegas. I loved each stop on the way. The canyon was beautiful.
$ 142.99 USD