Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk
- pin_drop Location: Las-Vegas (USA)
- event Season: Daily
- check_circle Availability: Daily
- watch_later Duration: 12 hours
- people Adult: $ 142.99 USD
- Child: Price not available for current selection/tour
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
- 15-minute Hoover Dam photo stop from the pedestrian walkway
- Entrance fees
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and fees (if booked from March 16, 2017)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option not selected)
- If booked before March 15 2017: The listed price does not include a $10 processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. There is an additional $10 fuel fee for the Helicopter/Boat and Helicopter/Boat/Skywalk option, payable at the time of check-in. These fees are required by our local supplier and is not within our control
What You Can Expect
Leaving Las Vegas behind, you'll enjoy an approximate 15-minute Hoover Dam Photo Stop from the pedestrian walkway along the new Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge! You'll then travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon - the road gets a little dusty and bumpy here!
Once at the West Rim you will have 3 hours of unguided time at the Grand Canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the following attractions.
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) where you can take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village - explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
- Hualapai Ranch Wild West show
- Lunch at the Guano Point, Cowboy Cookout or the Skywalk Cafe (vegetarian options are available)
- Spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point and panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point
- Complimentary Grand Canyon West Express shuttle bus
Helicopter - Boat Combo Upgrade:
Why not complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15-minute ride on the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) and the panoramic view.
All paying passengers will receive a voucher allowing admission to Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino for up to four (4) passengers. All tickets are subject to a $5 service fee payable at the time of redemption. Please note: Offer is subject to change.
If purchased before March 15 2017: The listed price does not include a $10 processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. There is an additional $10 fuel fee for the Helicopter/Boat and Helicopter/Boat/Skywalk option, payable at the time of check-in. These fees are required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- If you did not select the Helicopter and Boat upgrades, please enter N/A into the weight field.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.You must provide a three (3) day notice for this request to be accommodated.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms (for emergencies), reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- There may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- No personal items such as mobile phones, cameras, backpacks and purses are allowed on the Skywalk; complimentary lockers are available for storage
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
Products standard cancellable
Important: hotel pickup commences approximately 1- to 2-hours prior to this time depending on the location of your hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local supplier. Contact details will be advised on your pre-paid voucher.
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews 24, average 5.00
Absolutely outstanding day trip. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it is completely breathtaking to actually be at the Grand Canyon in person. The journey was great fun and pleasant, with the driver being funny and made everyone relax and enjoy the drive there. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TRIP TO EVERYONE so many photos taken of the day and a memory that I will keep forever. Thank you Viator
Great tour. Our driver was Thomas. Hilarious and very knowledgable! Would highly recommend.
Great trip. Well worth doing. Enjoyed the Grand Canyon especially. Amazing!
We had a great time! Highly recommend. The tour guide and bus driver were amazing!!!
Veramente ben organizzato. Tour da non perdere!
great trip, I went alone and met awesome people there, the food was great, tour guides were hilarious.
This was easily the highlight of our vacation. Nice accommodations by picking us up at our Vegas hotel to the bus terminal, quickly getting everyone through the line and onto buses. The trip itself was long about 12 hours from pick up to drop off and the drive to the canyon was long, but our driver, Tommy, kept it very entertaining. We did drive through Boulder City and stopped at Hoover Dam with some recorded tour guide to tell us fun facts and history about our drive and about Las Vegas on the way to and from the canyon.
The canyon itself was breathtaking. There are no words to describe how awesome in the literal definition seeing it was up close. There are NO guardrails anywhere and it can be very windy there, so be sure to bring a jacket and some good shoes.
We did do the helicopter/boat ride and skywalk options, and if I had to do things differently I would likely NOT pay for the skywalk. It was fun, but they do not let you bring ANYTHING onto it with you, including cell phones, so the only photo opportunities you get are the ones they provide for 16 for one photo or 65 for all photos. Granted, the photos do turn out pretty well, but that's another added expense on top of the hundreds of dollars you likely had already paid.
We did not visit the Ranch, as we were stretched for time having done both the helicopter tour/boat ride and skywalk, but it sounded like it was more geared towards families and younger kids. Our favorite spots were definitely Eagle Point and Guano. There are usually a ton of people there less at Guano, but if you get creative and are brave enough, you can take good isolated photos that make it look like you're the only person there. Guano has a nice high point that overlooks the surrounding canyon, perfect for panoramic shots.
This was amazing. We had a blast. Can't say anything bad about this trip. Skip the ranch visit and go straight to the canyon
This tour was amazing!
Amazing tour! Very informative. Beautiful views. The tour bus guide Iglesias was great! Did not like that we were given wrong information about using our mean coupon. We were told that we could use it at any of the stops but in fact we could only use it once.
what a greatday, picked up on time, bus was comfortable which was good as it is a long day ,but well worth it, first stop at the hoover dam only a short stop off but more than enough time, then onto the main reason for the trip grand canyon skywalk, there are 3 visiting points once you arrive at the canyon , the ranch isn't really worth the visit, we went there as last stop to make sure we had more time at the other 2 sites, we attended eagle point first as this is where the skywalk was as suggested by our bus driver, just in case there were queues , but on arrival we only waited about 5 mins to get out onto the skywalk, views are amazing. from there we moved onto guyano point using the shuttles provided which were prompt and travel time was only about 7 mins, Views once again were breathtaking , you have too see it to believe it, lunch is provided at each of the points we chose to have lunch at guyano as it said the views were amazing to sit and have lunch, which they were, and lunch was lovely aswell, after a great day the dreaded trip back but it wasn't to bad , one pitstop on the way back too hotel to use loo and get refreshments then dropped back at hotel doorstep. I have previously done a helicopter flight over the canyon on aprevious visit to vegas but would highly recommend this tour over it, Great way to break up your trip away from the strip.
The tour was a great time! Thomas was an amazing driver and kept us entertained the whole way there and back. Make sure to stop at Guano Point and climb the rock pile!! Best view ever. Also, use your lunch voucher at Guano Point for a great value and good food.
This day tour was worth every penny spent! Viator made it so easy to enjoy by providing all the transportation, narrating points of interest and general information about the Las Vegas, the Dam, Grand Canyon and the area to and from, and also providing a plan for seeing everything the Canyon had offer once there. I have no complaints what so ever in regards to this tour.
We had the best time on the trip to the Grand Canyon. The driver I can't remember his name sorry was great. He did a fantastic job telling us the stories of the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. He made the 3hr drive a little shorter. You have to take the helicopter ride to finish the day. It was worth every penny we paid.
A must see when in Las Vegas..... loved this trip!
This tour was fantastic, totally recommend it, you can upgrade when you get there too. We did the helicopter and boat ride along with the skywalk and sight seeing of the canyon. It and #39;s breathtaking and something we will cherish forever. The staff were fabulous and the whole day was just brill.
Absolutely amazing tour, totally recommend it staff were great and the whole experience was something to cherish forever
Where do I begin? This day trip exceeded expectations, from our hotel pick up to the brilliant organisation at the depot. Here we were given the opportunity to upgrade the tour. After speaking to former visitors to the West rim, we decided to upgrade to the helicopter option. We didn't book this originally, as I thought it may not have been worth the price tag. How wrong I was. There is no one word in the English language that could describe our experience of the Grand Canyon, the Skywalk along with the helicopter upgrade. Awesome, magnificent, beautiful, unbelievable, etc...
Our tour guide/driver, Thomas, was not only knowledgeable, courteous, patient, organised etc..., he was an entertainer. His invisible friend , Jim, was informative, sharing with us the history of destinations we visited.
All in all, this was truly a great day trip, I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Vegas. I will definitely book via Viator when we need to organise our next trip. we plan on visiting the South rim when we return. Go for it guys, you won't be disappointed.
What an amazing place to see the whole tour was great value
Great trip. The west rim of the Grand Canyon is amazing. The Skywalk is a must additional add on. The views are amazing and the Indian reservation staff are excellent and very helpful and go out of their way to ensure you enjoy your trip.
Took the tour in late October 2016. The weather was amazing--perfect in fact! I had no idea how intoxicating desert scenery could be as we traveled through the Joshua Trees and beautiful views of the Grand Canyon. A wonderful family venture with my granddaughters! Would do it again in a heartbeat!
Amazing tour, great tour guide. Got to see some amazing views. Would highly recommend. Skywalk was fantastic too, value for money.
Beautiful scenery and good food. The only thing that maybe was not great was the busdriver who really, really liked to talk... All the personel at the Company was really nice though and it was a lovely day.
very nice tour with boat helicopter and nice views to Grand Canyon
$ 142.99 USD