Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk
- pin_drop Location: Las-Vegas (USA)
- event Season: Daily
- check_circle Availability: Daily
- watch_later Duration: 12 hours
- people Adult: $ 129.99 USD
- Child: Price not available for current selection/tour
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
- 15-minute Hoover Dam photo stop from the pedestrian walkway
- Entrance fees
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option not selected)
- Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. There is an additional $10 fuel fee for the Helicopter/Boat & Helicopter/Boat/Skywalk option, payable at the time of check-in. These fees are required by our local supplier and is not within our control
What You Can Expect
Leaving Las Vegas behind, you'll enjoy an approximate 15-minute Hoover Dam Photo Stop from the pedestrian walkway along the new Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge! You'll then travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon - the road gets a little dusty and bumpy here!
Once at the West Rim you will have 3 hours of unguided time at the Grand Canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the following attractions.
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) where you can take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village - explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
- Hualapai Ranch Wild West show
- Lunch at the Guano Point, Cowboy Cookout or the Skywalk Cafe (vegetarian options are available)
- Spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point and panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point
- Complimentary Grand Canyon West Express shuttle bus
Helicopter - Boat Combo Upgrade:
Why not complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15-minute ride on the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) and the panoramic view.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. There is an additional $10 fuel fee for the Helicopter/Boat and Helicopter/Boat/Skywalk option, payable at the time of check-in. These fees are required by our local supplier and is not within our control
All paying passengers will receive a voucher allowing admission to Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino for up to four (4) passengers. All tickets are subject to a $5 service fee payable at the time of redemption. Please note: Offer is subject to change.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- If you did not select the Helicopter and Boat upgrades, please enter N/A into the weight field.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.You must provide a three (3) day notice for this request to be accommodated.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms (for emergencies), reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- There may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- No personal items such as mobile phones, cameras, backpacks and purses are allowed on the Skywalk; complimentary lockers are available for storage
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
Products standard cancellable
Important: hotel pickup commences approximately 1- to 2-hours prior to this time depending on the location of your hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local supplier. Contact details will be advised on your pre-paid voucher.
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews 24, average 5.00
Amazing tour, great tour guide. Got to see some amazing views. Would highly recommend. Skywalk was fantastic too, value for money.
Beautiful scenery and good food. The only thing that maybe was not great was the busdriver who really, really liked to talk... All the personel at the Company was really nice though and it was a lovely day.
very nice tour with boat helicopter and nice views to Grand Canyon
It is an amazing trip. Long Day. The weather was not good when we started out. People were very upset with not being able to take their helicopter and/or boat tours. I feel they should have been given the option to cancel while we were still at the place we started, they already knew that the weather was bad out there as our bus driver told us less than 5 minutes out of the place. It is a pretty awesome place to visit. Superb place to go - if the weather is good. It was cold, raining,snowing, windy - you could not stay out too long. We were able to handle it better than others - as we had our winter coats, hats and gloves. As you can see from the other reviews,the food was pretty bad... you cannot bring your own food or water in to the place. Spectacular place - make sure your weather is OK before you plan it.
Fantastic tour with brilliant recorded audio on the bus. Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam both worth the trip.
Enrique our bus driver was amazing and the best! The value for this trip is incredible and well worth the investment! Definitely consider the add on trips!
Amazing tour! A must do in Vegas! Loved Thomas our bus driver!
The coach ride was comfortable and Thomas, our driver was amazing. he was full of knowledge and has a great sense of humour.
The Hoover Dam was awesome to see.
Our first stop at the West Rim was Hulapai Ranch and our lunch was delicious - the ribs were AWESOME!!
There are no words to describe the Grand Canyon, it is truly breathtaking. We didn't do the Skywalk I am terrified of heights but I don't feel as if we missed out on anything. The views we had of the Grand Canyon from both Eagle Point and Guano Point were amazing.
The weather wasn't too bad - the wind was quite chilly we visited in January and sadly there was no snow to be been.
I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to visit the Grand Canyon and ask for Thomas to be your driver - he made the trip that little more exciting and memorable.
I thought the bus ride would be boring, but I was wrong. Thomas was very entertaining!
great day , long but worth it!!!
We were picked up for our tour on time and when we arrived at the main location, we were given the option to upgrade to a VIP package for an extra 100 per person, it was worth it. The VIP package included breakfast, lunch, water bottles, a smaller van with only 6 other people, private tours, and even some extra stops. Our driver, Mory, was very knowledgeable about each location and even went out of his way to take us to extra locations for some great pictures. Everything was beautiful and we actually ended up seeing snow on our way to the Grand Canyon because there was a storm the night before. This adventure really was one to remember and I loved every minute. We even got a good look at a baby coyote and some mountain goats that were running around. The only downside was actually the sky walk at the Grand Canyon. They don't allow you to take your own cameras for pictures but they take them for you for an extra fee. The bottom glass is really scratched up so some places are hard to see and it gets really crowded. I found it better to stand on the very edge of the canyon. Dangerous, but definitely better photos and a clear, beautiful view. Highly recommend the VIP upgrade without the sky walk. Enjoy! :
We got to see snow falling! Didn't get to see much of the Canyon, but the lunch was great! Also the Skywalk was good, although there was lots of cloud and fog. Bus drivers are very informative and know what they are talking about! Highly recommended
Breathtaking! I took the optional helicopter ride into the Canyon and boat ride along the river. Well worth the money. Lunch was delicious - choice of meals in a saloon environment. It was like walking into the scene of a Western. Skywalk has a spectacular view of the Grand Canyon. The glass floor gives a birds eye view. An amazing once in a lifetime experience.
BEST RUSH BY FAR!!!!!
If you've never seen the Grand Canyon, by all means, take the time and go see it!! It's an amazing place!! The Skywalk is a grin, not nearly as scary as you might think. It offers an amazing perspective on the Canyon and the pictures ARE worth the price. So is the BBQ lunch!! Gray Lines did a superb job of getting us there and back with just the right stops along the way.
The quick Hoover Dam stop is also a nice adventure. The view of the Dam from the new bridge is spectacular and the time allowed was just about right. All in all, it's completely worth the price of admission and should NOT be missed...
Amazing, just amazing. Took aboout three hours to get there but worth it. Short stop at Hoover Dam - wish it had been longer but most enjoyable. Driver was personable and knew his way around Las Vegas. Information over intercom system on bus was very informative and interesting. worth the time and money !
The tour was well organized and well worth the money!
Very well recommended!!
Great day out With plenty of time at the Grand Canyon. Not to be missed.
Well organised, no waiting around to board the coach. Taped history of Las Vegas and Hoover Dam was very informative and passed the journey time. Grand Canyon was spectacular. Highly recommend.
Our driver, Felix, was fun and informative. The tour was operation ran smoothly and we had a blast!!!!!
Had a great tour guide, Karen, very experienced with an in depth level of local current and historical knowledge for the 3 hour bus trip to the canyon.
We were well looked after and managed to be returned to our hotel on time despite some unexpected challenges and delays that were outside her control.
It was fantastic. Our tour took us to The Grand Canyon, West. We toured Hualapai Ranch, which had many activities, I loved it. Then we traveled to Eagle Point where we saw the Grand Canyon Skywalk over looking the Canyon, plus we saw the Native American Village and more, then onto Guano Point where you see more of the beautiful Grand Canyon in a much larger view and much more. We upgraded to the Limo Van which we really enjoyed. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone. We had the best time ever. Barbara
This tour was amazing!
$ 129.99 USD