- pin_drop Location: Las-Vegas (USA)
- event Season: Daily
- check_circle Availability: Daily
- watch_later Duration: 12 hours
- people Adult: $ 142.99 USD
- Child: Price not available for current selection/tour
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
- 15-minute Hoover Dam photo stop from the pedestrian walkway
- Entrance fees
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option not selected)
What You Can Expect
Leaving Las Vegas behind, you'll enjoy an approximate 15-minute Hoover Dam Photo Stop from the pedestrian walkway along the new Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge! You'll then travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon - the road gets a little dusty and bumpy here!
Once at the West Rim you will have 3 hours of unguided time at the Grand Canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the following attractions.
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) where you can take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village - explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
- Hualapai Ranch Wild West show
- Hot lunch at Guano Point, Cowboy Cookout or the Skywalk Cafe (vegetarian options are available)
- Spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point and panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point
- Complimentary Grand Canyon West Express shuttle bus
Helicopter - Boat Combo Upgrade:
Why not complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15-minute ride on the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) and the panoramic view.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- If you did not select the Helicopter and Boat upgrades, please enter N/A into the weight field.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms (for emergencies), reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- There may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- No personal items such as mobile phones, cameras, backpacks and purses are allowed on the Skywalk; complimentary lockers are available for storage
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.
Products standard cancellable
Important: hotel pickup commences approximately 1- to 2-hours prior to this time depending on the location of your hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local supplier. Contact details will be advised on your pre-paid voucher.
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews 24, average 5.00
It was breathtaking and eye catching and so beautiful.
I highly recommend this tour. Great a experience!
This tour was amazing!
The West Rim seems to be the best place to visit the Grand Canyon. I know others who went to the North Rim and were a little underwhelmed there. The West Rim has the Optional Skywalk for those who are not afraid of heights. This is the best place to see the Canyon. Thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Had lunch in the Wild West venue. Enjoyed the wagon ride and saw an awesome fossil. Could of had more time at Hoover Dam, but let's be reasonable, just the Grand Canyon tour took nearly all day.
Excellent way to see one of the Wonders of the World.
This tour was amazing!
Life time experience and I highly recommend anyone visiting Las Vegas to take a tour to Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was brilliant. The driver/guide Thomas was hilarious and made the bus journey to the canyon so fun. The canyon itself is amazing and you have enough time to view all 3 points. I would highly recommend this tour.
Grand Canyon is beautiful. Optional skywalk worth it. Once in a lifetime experience.
This was an amazing tour. We had an amazing tour guide/ driver his name is Tommy T . It was a fun filled day with beautiful one in a lifetime sites and a great lunch .I definitely recommend this tour.
its a must, its breath taking
Awesome! So knowledgeable and on the way back, the tour guide let us sleep! This was my first bus tour, and because it was so awesome, booked many after. If your stopping through Vegas, make time for this!
It was a long day but is was all worth it, they provide good service, saw a lot of things on the road, it was a long ride but it was worth it.
I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who is visiting Las Vegas
excellent..a MUST do
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour of the grand canyon with Skywalk. The driver was great, making our trip that much more enjoyable, specially during the 2 hour drive to and then from the Grand Canyon. We followed our drivers recommendation, and started at the second stop the skywalk, once we arrived at the Grand Canyon. This allowed us to walk the skywalk before the big line ups started. Just a heads up, you are not allowed to bring your own camera on the skywalk, however they do have photographers, who take pictures of you and/or your loved loves. Pictures turned out GREAT! We then headed to lunch at stop 1, the old west village, which we thoroughly enjoyed. We had chicken and rib, with potatoes, veggies and corn bread. My mom asked for the ribs, and I asked for chicken, so we could then share and taste them both. They were both delicious, but the chicken was the best! Do not spend a lot of time here, as it will take away from the time needed at stops 2 and 3. We finished our day at stop 3, the guano cave, which we loved. The views were spectacular, and there was a wonderful trail we could walk.
This was a day to definitely remember, you have to see it to believe it
Enjoyed every minute. Upgraded to helicopter and boat ride on the day. Needed perhaps another 30 minutes to 1 hour extra. Didn't realise dinner was available either.
There was a very amazing trip there. Recommended tour.
This was a day to definitely remember, you have to see it to believe it.
The tour bus was very comfortable. We were watching a movie about Hoover Dam building which was very interesting. Our driver/tour guide was very efficient. He followed the tour plan successfully so we did not waste time waiting for thing or people. Overall - we are very happy that we booked this tour.The itinerary was good and we had an opportunity to take a lot of pictures. Ranch food was satisfying.
Our pickup from the hotel was promptly on time too.
We went to the Grand Canyon with KEVIN on 9/22. He is very personable, exceptionally hospitable, and positively entertaining. Our fellow travelers, the fine weather, and particularly our host Kevin couldn't have made it a more perfect day. God bless you, Kevin, and we thank you as we say: St. Jude, pray for us.
Bus tour to Grand CanyonWest Rim, Absolutely beautiful. Great bus ride and driver very knowledgable of site and culture of the Indian nation. Canyon is beyond beautiful and accommodations and lunch very good. Natives at the reservation were very friendly and educational. Our trip was all day and we were back in time for dinner and entertainment on the Strip. thanks Viator for another wonderful adventure
This tour was amazing. Breath taking sites.
I think we could have used an extra hour at the rim.
$ 142.99 USD