Hop on a boat and sail with the Embera Indians on the Chagres River. Visit the community in the Chagres National Park and observe their homes, dances and customs. Share a traditional Indian style lunch and make sure to take the opportunity to purchase their handicrafts.
This tour operates Only Thursday and Monday.
Tour meeting place: Confirm with your Olympus Tours representative the nearest meeting point to your hotel and pick up time.
- pin_drop Location: Panama
- event Season:
- check_circle Availability: Daily
- watch_later Duration: 7 Hours
- people Adult: $ 95 USD
- face Child: $ 47.50 USD
- Sail on a boat with the inhabitants of one of the most beautiful spots of the tropical rainforest
- Get in touch with a community that has managed to survive away from modern civilization
- Fall in love with the camaraderie of the people of Emberasand their amazing forest which they call home
- Land and water transportation
- Entrance fee
- Donation to the community
- Indigenous style lunch
- Alcoholic beverages
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun block
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Money for souvenirs
Minimum 2 Adults required.
It isvery importantto reconfirm Child´s age when selling this tour, if the child is:
2 to 11 years old,Child rate will apply. Children must show ID at the ticket office for proof of age.
12 years and older,Adult Rate will apply.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with Olympus Tours Panama office (507) 6254-4412 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Total reviews 0, average 0
$ 95 USD
|CALL US!||1 855 203 9910|